May 18, 2019
15th Nov - event date
open to everyone at any level
14th Nov 2020
Team briefing on Zoom call 2000hrs.
15th Nov 2020
Reporting time: 0900hrs
Venue: Al-Masjid-al-Badri, Willowbrook, IL 60527.
Vehicle : 4 wheeler any make and model
Driver: Anyone with a valid Driving License
Entry Fees: $53
Prize Money: A total of $250
Rules & Regulations:
- The Rally will be flagged off at 09:30 Hrs on 15th Nov 2020.
- Maximum Time allowed to solve the clues is 4 hrs from flag off time.
- An entry is a team of 2 (Driver & Navigator).
- Vehicle must have a working ODO Meter.
- Each team will be given a set of clues which will lead them to Point of Interest (POI).
- After reaching the POI, Mobile App will log in their time and distance.
- Participants must have to run organizers app in their smart phones to be tracked.
- Organizers decision will be final in-case of any discrepancies.
- Participants have to submit valid documents as required.
Moiz Broachwala: +1 (312) 874-9178
Shabbir Bata : +1 (203) 212-0300
Abbas Taskeen : +918919876119
Ali Asgar : +919840969789
Bhagwant Singh : +919676643396
How The In-Car App Works – Scoring System
- Each Competitor will be given an App which they will have to run on their Phones.
- At the Start Line, Competitor has to press the “Start Button”.
- Once started, the app will display your Points, Current Speed, Time (in Seconds) and monitor your location.
- The moment you reach within 25 meters radius of a clue, points will be awarded to you automatically.
- A speed limit has been set. You will be penalised if you stay above the speed limit for more than 10 seconds. Penalty points will be displayed on the screen.
- After completion of all the clues, “Finish” button will appear when you reach within 25 meters of the End Point of the Rally.
- After the “Finish” button has been pressed, you total points (minus the penalties & time taken) will be displayed. Press “Submit” button to sync your data with the organisers.
- The Ideal winner will be the one who completes all the clues in the least amount of time without incurring any over speeding penalties.
Things to be noted:
- Active data connection is required at the start and end point. However, no data connection is required during the course of the rally.
- GPS should be ON through out the rally.
- Do no close the app midway of the event.