May 18, 2019
3rd November 2019 - event date
open to everyone at any level
2nd November 2019 (Saturday)
3 p.m to 10 p.m – Collection of Car Rally Kit (Either the driver or Co-driver can come to collect the kit).
Venue: Marol Masjid
Things to carry:
- Copy of RC
- Copy of Insurance
- Copy of PUC
- Copy of Driving licence
(Digital copies will also be accepted for the above documents.)
3rd November 2019
7:30 a.m Check-in
7:45 a.m Drivers Briefing
8:45 a.m Line up
9:00 a.m Flag-off
1:00 p.m Flag-in starts
2:00 p.m PD followed by lunch
Venue: Marol Masjid
Vehicle : Any make and model
Driver: Anyone with a valid Driving License
Standard Entry: ₹5,200 (Till 30th Oct 2019)
Rules & Regulations:
- The Rally will be flagged off at 09:00 Hrs on 3rd November 2019.
- Maximum Time allowed to solve the clues is 4 hrs from flag off time.
- An entry is a team of 2 (Driver & Navigator).
- A maximum of 4 people allowed in car.
- Vehicle must have a working ODO Meter.
- Each team will be given a set of clues which will lead them to Point of Interest (POI).
- After reaching the POI, Mobile App will log in their time and distance.
- Participants must have to run organizers app in their smart phones to be tracked.
- Each team will be provided with refreshments & lunch.
- Organizers decision will be final in-case of any discrepancies.
- Participants have to submit valid documents as required.
Ali Asgar Bhai Calcuttawala: 9820983809
Hamza Bhai Ghadiali: 9320110500
How The In-Car App Works – Scoring System
- Each Competitor will be given an App which they will have to run on their Phones.
- At the Start Line, Competitor has to press the “Start Button”.
- Once started, the app will display your Points, Current Speed, Time (in Seconds) and monitor your location.
- The moment you reach within 25 meters radius of a clue, points will be awarded to you automatically.
- A speed limit has been set. You will be penalised if you stay above the speed limit for more than 10 seconds. Penalty points will be displayed on the screen.
- After completion of all the clues, “Finish” button will appear when you reach within 25 meters of the End Point of the Rally.
- After the “Finish” button has been pressed, you total points (minus the penalties & time taken) will be displayed. Press “Submit” button to sync your data with the organisers.
- The Ideal winner will be the one who completes all the clues in the least amount of time without incurring any over speeding penalties.
Things to be noted:
- Active data connection is required at the start and end point. However, no data connection is required during the course of the rally.
- GPS should be ON through out the rally.
- Do no close the app midway of the event.