May 18, 2019
1st Feb - Rally kit
2nd Feb - event date
open to everyone at any level
1st Feb 2020 (Saturday)
– Collection of Car Rally Kit
Venue: New Masjid n Colony site. Opposite MSB School, Takli Road, Nasik
2nd Feb 2020 (Sunday)
Flag off venue: New Masjid n Colony site. Opposite MSB School, Takli Road, Nasik
Closing Ceremony and Prize Distribution Venue:
MSB School, Takli Raod, Nasik.
Vehicle : Any make and model
Driver: Anyone with a valid Driving License
Standard Entry Rs 4500 (Upto 25/01/2020)
Late Entry Rs 5300 (after 25/01/2020)
2nd Gold Coin
Rules & Regulations:
- The Rally will be flagged off at 11:00 Hrs on 2nd Feb 2020.
- Maximum Time allowed to solve the clues is 4 hrs from flag off time.
- An entry is a team of 2 (Driver & Navigator).
- A maximum of 4 people allowed in car.
- Vehicle must have a working ODO Meter.
- Each team will be given a set of clues which will lead them to Point of Interest (POI).
- After reaching the POI, Mobile App will log in their time and distance.
- Participants must have to run organizers app in their smart phones to be tracked.
- Each team will be provided with refreshments & lunch.
- Organizers decision will be final in-case of any discrepancies.
- Participants have to submit valid documents as required.
Burhanuddin Taskeen: +91 9860240852
Zoeb Mograwala: +91 9820219378
Mufaddal Nawab: +91 9823378652
Huzefa Zariwala :+91 7709669783
Farazdak Merchant: +91 9823690808
Contact for Sponsorships
Juzer Dhorajiwala: +91 97640 01752
Shabbir Merchant: +91 98220 68168
Mufaddal Parvez: +91 93253 91427
Ammar Miyajiwala: +91 97303 30009
Shabbir Yamani: +91 94034 05946
Rida Stall Contact : +91 9930531652
How The In-Car App Works – Scoring System
- Each Competitor will be given an App which they will have to run on their Phones.
- At the Start Line, Competitor has to press the “Start Button”.
- Once started, the app will display your Points, Current Speed, Time (in Seconds) and monitor your location.
- The moment you reach within 25 meters radius of a clue, points will be awarded to you automatically.
- A speed limit has been set. You will be penalised if you stay above the speed limit for more than 10 seconds. Penalty points will be displayed on the screen.
- After completion of all the clues, “Finish” button will appear when you reach within 25 meters of the End Point of the Rally.
- After the “Finish” button has been pressed, you total points (minus the penalties & time taken) will be displayed. Press “Submit” button to sync your data with the organisers.
- The Ideal winner will be the one who completes all the clues in the least amount of time without incurring any over speeding penalties.
Things to be noted:
- Active data connection is required at the start and end point. However, no data connection is required during the course of the rally.
- GPS should be ON through out the rally.
- Do no close the app midway of the event.